200 gm Green Papaya (washed & grated)
200 gm sugar
3-4 lemon (juice)
1-teaspoon rai (black mustard seeds)
Salt according to taste
1-teaspoon chat masala
1-tablespoon mustard oil
1-cup of water
1. Boil the grated papaya.
2. When the papaya becomes soft, squeeze the excess water and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the rai seeds.
4. Add papaya and cook well.
5. Add salt, sugar according to taste add water.
6. Cook it for 10-12 min in a low flame with a cover.
7. When the gravy becomes thick, place it for cooling.
8. Add lemon juice and mix well.
9. Sprinkle the chat masala on top.
10. Papaya chutney is ready, serve it after meal.
Photo & Content: www.fivetastes.com