Parshe Maach 4
Posto 2 1/2 tsp
kalo jeere 1/2 tsp
Paanch Phoron 1/2 tsp
Green chilli 3-4
Salt as per paste
1. Clean the fish.
2. Marinate with salt and turmeric for 15 min.
3. Make paste of posto & green chillies.
4. Take oil in a karai and fry the fish.
5. Now in remaining oil fry kalo jeere , paanch phoron
6. Add green chilli and posto paste . Fry for 1-2 min.Add turmeric.
7. Add about 1/2 cup water. After its hot add the fried fish gently.
8. Add more 1 cup water after few minutes and cover for 5 min to allow gravy to thicken.